Referral Rewards Guidelines
Here’s the guidelines:
- Both you and your referral must be working in order to get paid.
- This referral program only applies to referrals that have never worked for us before, and there is no guarantee that each referral will be hired.
- Taxes will be deducted from the referral payment, and if you are enrolled in the 401K plan, your deduction will apply to the referral payments just as it does for your regular pay.
- JNP staff and family members are not eligible for the referral payments program.
- In the event that any person you referred takes a break from employment at JNP, payments will resume if the referral returns within six months.
- In order to receive payment, referral must work 30 days without termination.
- Referral needs to be registered prior to start date.
Enjoy a Bonus with No Payout Limits and No End Date
As a thank you to our working nurses who refer friends and colleagues to us, we’ll pay you an extra dollar ($1.00) per hour for every regular hours your referral works. Your rewards are limitless!