Start your assignment on-time with our incredible credentialing team
We’ll help you keep track of your to-do’s, you knock ’em off your list
Jackson Nurse Professionals is a Joint Commission accredited agency so, the following are required for compliance. Occasionally, the facility to which you are assigned may require additional items. Here’s what we’ll need from you immediately:
- Your New Hire Packet which will be sent for completion electronically using Echo-sign.
- A Consumer Authorization Form may be completed online (located in the traveler portal or as part of the New Hire Packet). Please complete this as soon as it is received
- We will set-up your Drug Screen at a location closest to the zip code provided by your recruiter. Please have this completed at the location provided as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours of receiving it, in order for us to obtain the results in a timely manner.
- An email from Prophecy Health will be sent to you along with your log in and password in order to complete your required competency exams.
- The following items are required and will have a “due date” assigned to you from your Credentialing Specialist:
- Notarized I-9 Supporting Documents
- MMR Immunization Records
- Hep B Records or Declination
- Varicella Records or Declination
- TB Skin Test
- Copy of BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications (AHA/ARC, copy of front & back, signed)
- Copy of RN State License Showing Renewal Date (if applicable)
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit