Start your assignment on-time with our incredible credentialing team
You’ve got a lot to do, we’ll help knock ’em off your list
As a Joint Commission accredited agency, we’re required to get (most) everything below prior to starting your assignment. Sometimes the facility you’re assigned to may require additional items. Either way, we’ll help you stay on track. No worries.
Here’s what we’ll need from you ASAP:
- Completion of your New Hire Packet which will be sent electronically using Echo-sign.
- A Consumer Authorization Form completed online (located in the traveler portal or as part of the New Hire Packet).
- We will set-up your Drug Screen at a location closest to the zip code provided by your recruiter. Please have this completed no later than 48 hours of receiving it, in order for us to obtain the results in a timely manner.
- An email from Prophecy Health will be sent to you along with your log in and password so you can complete your required competency exams.
- The following items are required and will have a “due date” assigned to you from your super helpful Credentialing Specialist:
- Notarized I-9 Supporting Documents
- MMR Immunization Records
- Hep B Records or Declination
- Varicella Records or Declination
- TB Skin Test
- Copy of BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications (AHA/ARC, copy of front & back, signed)
- Copy of RN State License Showing Renewal Date (if applicable)
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit