The Jackson Healthcare Family
Jackson Nurse Professionals is a proud member of the Jackson Healthcare Family of Companies. Jackson Healthcare is built on a simple idea — that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the company has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcare staffing and technology companies in the U.S. It currently serves more than seven million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities.
In addition to serving health systems and providers, Jackson champions local, national and international charitable work. It founded and sponsors the Hospital Charitable Service Awards, which honors programs that set new standards for health and wellness in their communities through education, access and delivery. Atlanta Business Chronicle named Jackson Healthcare the city’s “Best Place to Work” in 2014 and 2015 and “Healthiest Large Company” in 2015.
Jackson Healthcare’s Family of Companies
- AdvancedPractice.com , a full-service locum tenens agency dedicated exclusively to physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Care Logistics , a firm that helps hospitals transform their operations to deliver total
- Healthcare Staffing Technologies , delivers innovative staffing solutions and
career web sites to the healthcare industry.
- Jackson & Coker , a locum tenens and permanent recruitment firm for physicians.
- Jackson Nurse Professionals , a staffing company that specializes in the
placement of registered nurses in healthcare settings nationwide.
- Jackson Pharmacy Professionals , a national pharmacy-only staffing and
- Jackson Therapy Partners: provider of supplemental rehabilitation therapists and
other allied healthcare professionals.
- LocumTenens.com , a full-service locum tenens physician recruitment agency.
- Premier Anesthesia , an anesthesia department management company.