Referral Rewards Program - Overview
- For every nurse you refer you'll receive one dollar ($1.00) per hour for every regular hour they work for one year. Both you and your referral must be working in order to get paid.
- This referral payment program only applies to referrals of individuals that have never worked for JNP before, and there is no guarantee that each referral will be hired. All of the placement decisions are at the sole discretion of JNP.
- Federal, state, and local taxes will be deducted from the referral payment, and if you are enrolled in JNP's 401K plan, your deduction will apply to the referral payments just as it does for your regular pay.
- JNP staff and family members are not eligible for the referral payments program.
- In the event that any person you referred takes a break from employment at JNP, payments will resume if the referral returns within six months.
- In order to receive payment, referral must work 30 days without termination.
- Referral needs to be registered prior to start date.