Get the workforce solution your team needs to maintain quality patient care
Delivering cost-effective travel nurse staffing to hospitals, outpatient clinics, and home health clients since 2006
Partnering with over 400 clients nationwide, we quickly provide experienced Registered Nurses to established nursing teams to help prevent staffing shortages and control costs. In today’s highly competitive job market, you’ll appreciate the added advantage of having highly qualified travel nurses of every specialty who are ready to hit the ground running due to a thorough and rigorous credentialing process. According to KPMG’s latest study, the ability to fill nurse positions quickly not only boosts your ability to provide quality patient care, but it’s key for controlling overall costs.
Choose your customized solution
- Contract/Travel: We provide fully credentialed, Joint Commission Compliant, Registered Nurses to augment your staff on an as-needed basis for any length of time.
- Contract to Hire: You can hire RNs on a temp-to-perm basis, giving you the unique ability to evaluate their on-the-job performance before committing to a permanent hire.
- Permanent Placement: We’ll refer the most qualified candidates so you can make an immediate hire.
Jackson travelers are not only highly-skilled in their individual specialties, but their ability to adapt quickly to new environments and technologies allows for a smooth transition for you, and better care for your patients.
Enjoy a partnership with the entire Jackson Healthcare community
As part of Jackson Healthcare’s family of staffing and technology companies, our partnership with you extends beyond just filling your RN positions. You’ll become part of a tight-knit community of therapy, nursing, physician, and pharmacy staffing companies who are ranked 4th in the nation for Healthcare Staffing. Enjoy a relationship that extends beyond the average B2B parntership and get a community behind you with one goal in mind: to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch.
In addition to quality patient care, here’s what else you’ll get
- Save Time & Money: Reduce the costs (and pressure) of overtime from your team, prevent nurse staff reduction, and keep departments from closing. Our rigorous RN employment process does it all with sensitivity to your bottom line.
- Retain More of Your Staff: Reduce the stress of nurses working short-handed and prevent the loss of talented employees by supplementing your team with highly-skilled Registered Nurses. Our team of recruiters are adept at getting you the right nurses, with the right specialty, at the right time.
- Immediate Coverage, Around the Clock Availability: Since we have relationships with nurses nationwide, it’s almost certain we’re holding a resume or profile from someone who’d be a great addition to your team. Our team is working right now to screen, interview, and place highly qualified professionals in quality facilities just like yours.